- The download key for easy access to tachograph and driver card data
- Easy compliance with legal obligations on data download and archiving
- Applicable only in connection with DAKO-account
- Access to data from digital tachographs without SD/SDHC card (Download driver cards, download mass memory from the last 92 days)
- Professionally pre-configured for legally required readout periods
- Automatic readout of all relevant data records
- Intuitive user guidance with optical LED band
- High security level through reliable data encryption
- Interfaces: 6-pin connector, USB-C
- Standard protocol: DTCO 1381 for VDO, Stoneridge, Intellic, Actia
The smart key for reading out your driver card and tachographs
The new DAKO SmartStick is your download key for easy, local readout of tachograph and driver card data on your trucks and other heavy commercial vehicles. It is compatible with all current tachograph models (e.g. DTCO 4.0). Thanks to optimal pre-configuration, all functions are automatically triggered when plugged into the tachograph, the TachoStation or when connected to a PC.
Effortless data transfer with the DAKO SmartStick - simple, safe, fast
As soon as the DAKO SmartStick is connected to the tachograph, the data of the driver card and the activities of the vehicle unit of the last three months (92 days), as well as their technical data, events and social infringements, are downloaded automatically. It is an easy, quick and safe solution fitting your needs. You only have to pay attention to the colour of the LED signal on the download key to read the current status of the data transfer.
Fleet and driving personnel at one glance
The data can then be transferred directly to the DAKO web platform via a PC or a DAKO TachoStation. On the platform, driver and vehicle data are visualised according to your needs and can be analysed and archived in compliance with the law. Depending on the selected range of services, additional options are possible.
- Via 6-pin plug 40mA max. current consumption, 9-24V or USB-C, 100mA max. current consumption, 5V
- Overcurrent fuse 6pin plug 60mA
- USB2.0 (PC) to USB-C (Smart Stick), or Bluetooth Low Energy®
- Via DAKO TachoStation, PC (Software)
- Flash storage 64MB
- LED light strip
- 1x 6-pole
- -10° C to +60° C
Device protection level
- IP 20
- Length: 84mm, Width: 44mm, Height: 16mm
- CE, Restrictive Use of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) 2011/65/EU, EMC Guidelines 2004/108/EG
- DAKO SmartStick downloadkey
- USB connection cable for connecting to the PC
- Brief description / operating instructions
The prerequisite for the use of the DAKO SmartStick download key is the existence of an activated TachoWeb account and the booking of at least one of the two tariffs listed above. Please note that this will result in additional costs.