- The solid foundations for your fleet management
- Work with flexibility from anywhere, with the web-based portal tachoweb.eu
- Legally-compliant evaluation of all tacho and driver card data
- Deadline management of all maintenance and readout deadlines with reminder function
- Evaluation of fines and automatic instruction documents
- Expenses billing can be personalised at the touch of a button
- And many more aids for everyday working life...
Manage the fleet in accordance with legal requirements
By using the Basic package you can easily meet the legal requirements for reading out, analyzing and archiving tachograph and driver card data. All the relevant regulations under the Road Traffic Rules (EC) No. 561/2006, the Road Traffic Rules (EC) No. 165/2014, the Road Traffic Rules (EEC) No. 3821/85 (EC social regulations), the Working Hours Act, the European Agreement concerning the Work of Crews of Vehicles engaged in International Road Transport (AETR), and the Driving Personnel Regulation are taken into consideration in the analysis. Changes such as the 12-days-regulation are included in the analysis from the day of their introduction so that you are always on the safe side with TachoWeb.
All appointments at a glance
Whether maintenance dates for tractor unit or trailer, readout dates for tachographs or driver cards, the regular driver’s license check, training dates or health checks – thanks to TachoWeb you can keep track of all important dates. The automatic reminder function helps you to concentrate completely on your daily business.
No more surprises
Financial risks due to violationsof regulations are serious challenges for logistics companies. You can identify trends with our comprehensive violation analysis and initiate measures on this basis.
Documentation and expenses at the press of a button
Legal requirements for the documentation of your fleet and for expenses claims take a lot of time and require a meticulous handling of the documents and data. TachoWeb contains templates for driving license checks and instruction reports which can easily be generated and personalized. Expenses claims are also generated automatically in TachoWeb and can be expanded without any problems to include individual expense allowances or payments. In this way you save time and standardize your documentation for greater clarity.
Identifying good performances
Thanks to the driver assessment you can identify the drivers who are particularly careful in managing their driving and rest periods, and observing speed limits. A grading system facilitates, for example, the distribution of bonuses to exemplary employees.
- Mozilla Firefox from version 24
- Google Chrome from version 30
- Internet Explorer from version 9
- Safari from version 7
- Other browser with html-5 support
- all analog or digital tachographs (analog tachographs need additional hard- and software)
TachoWeb Basic is billed as a monthly subscription. The price per vehicle is scaled as follows:
1-4 vehicles 9,00 € per vehicle and month
519 vehicles 8,00 € per vehicle and month
20-49 vehicles 7,00 € per vehicle and month
50 and more vehicles 9,00 € per vehicle and month