Black Box LINK 740 with I/O-Cable
- Enables remote reading of the driver card and the tachograph
- Use in conjunction with tachograph, tracking or driver
- Applicable only in connection with DAKO-account
- Save costs and increase productivity
- Enhanced protection through fixed installation
- I/O cable included
- Up to date with 4G modem
- Stay in control
- Easy to install
- Encrypted data transmission of GPS, tachograph and FMS data
- Can be combined with PRO 8475 navigation device
Optimising the vehicle fleet
The LINK 740 is your interface between dispatchers and trucks. Use real-time information as well as historical data on the type, time and location of use of your vehicles. By registering every movement, LINK 740 provides you with accurate data. This way, you can analyse and optimise vehicle use, which in turn allows you to make significant cost savings and avoid risks.
Installation without obstacles
Thanks to its compact size and intelligent design, LINK 740 can be installed in the vehicle within minutes. Installation is straightforward and can be carried out in the dashboard. The device has an integrated GPS and GSM antenna. Furthermore, you can link the telematics unit to the navigation system via Bluetooth.
Thanks to the LINK 740 you always know where your trucks are. Position data is transmitted cost-effectively via GPRS. If GPRS is temporarily unavailable, this data can be stored and sent when it becomes available again.
Save resources with FMS
If you install the LINK 740 in a truck with FMS connection, additional fuel consumption as well as refuelling and fuel loss (e.g. due to a leak in the tank) can be detected in the TachoWeb Telematics.
Live dispatching times for smoother processes
You do not have to wait until your trucks are back at the depot to access driving time data. The LINK 740 transmits the digital data from the tachograph to the DAKO computer centre, so that you can view it in real-time on the TachoWeb. You can then easily see who has almost reached his maximum driving time and which driver has time left.
- To use the LINK740 in this version, you need a user account in the DAKO-TachoWeb extension module erhältlich.
122 x 59 x 24 mm (without mounting bracket)
110 g (without mounting bracket)
12 V / 24 V (min. 9 V to max. 30 V)
Operating -30°C to +70 °C
GSM antenna and GSM/GPRS module, dual-band 900/1800 MHz
GPS antenna and GPS receiver integrated (external antenna optional)
- 2 connections as digital input
- 1 connection as digital output
- FMS connection (Fleet management system)
- 1 connection for external GSM antenna (only necessary for severe reception conditions)
- LINK 740
- 1 mains cable
- 1 mounting bracket
- 2 cable ties
- 2 adhesive strips
- 2 metal screws
- 1 cleaning cloth
- I/O cable 12 pin