Black Box LINK 740 with I/O-Cable
- Enables remote reading of the driver card and the tachograph
- All vehicles in focus thanks to tracking and live driving times
- Applicable only in connection with DAKO-account
- Save costs and increase productivity
- Enhanced protection through fixed installation
- I/O cable included
- Up to date with 4G modem
- Stay in control
- Easy to install
- Encoded data transmission of GPS, tachograph and FMS data (limited - available data: fuel consumption stand/drive, tank level, CO2 emissions)
- Can be combined with PRO 8475 navigation device
Optimising the vehicle fleet
The LINK 740 is your interface between dispatchers and trucks. Get accurate, real-time information such as vehicle position, route information, idle time and kilometres travelled. Likewise, the LINK 740 provides live remaining driving times as well as history data on the type, time and place of use of your vehicles. The device also enables automatic remote downloading of the tachograph and driver card. This way, you can analyse and optimise vehicle use, which in turn allows you to make significant cost savings and avoid risks.
Installation without obstacles
Thanks to its compact size and intelligent design, LINK 740 can be installed in the vehicle within minutes. Installation is straightforward and can be carried out in the dashboard. Installation does not require any major modifications to the cockpit of your vehicle and is carried out in the tachograph slot. For optimal functionality, we recommend installation in a workshop. We advise you to use one of our installation partners in your area, we will be happy to put you in touch with them. The device has an integrated GPS and GSM antenna. Furthermore, you can link the telematics unit to the navigation system via Bluetooth.
Thanks to the LINK 740 you always know where your trucks are. Position data is transmitted cost-effectively via GPRS. If GPRS is temporarily unavailable, this data can be stored and sent when it becomes available again. Through the storing of the position data routes, tours, etc. can be tracked also in hindsight. This provides information on optimisation potential, especially in comparison to previously recorded data.
Live dispatching times for smoother processes
You do not have to wait until your trucks are back at the depot to access driving time data. The Link 740 also transmits live times that always give you an overview of the current deployment times of your drivers, such as the remaining daily driving time. This not only enables you to plan better, but also to detect and counteract impending infringements at an early stage. In emergencies, you can immediately see which driver is available as a substitute. SIM card and data tariff are already included in the hardware price, so there are no extra costs for data transfer (prerequisite: booking of a corresponding module in the DAKO web platform).
- To use the LINK 740 in this version, you need a user account in the DAKO web portal.
122 x 59 x 24 mm (without mounting bracket)
110 g (without mounting bracket)
12 V / 24 V (min. 9 V to max. 30 V)
Operating -30°C to +70 °C
GSM antenna and GSM/GPRS module, dual-band 900/1800 MHz
GPS antenna and GPS receiver integrated (external antenna optional)
- 2 connections as digital input
- 1 connection as digital output
- FMS connection (Fleet management system)
- 1 connection for external GSM antenna (only necessary for severe reception conditions)
- LINK 740
- 1 mains cable
- 1 mounting bracket
- 2 cable ties
- 2 adhesive strips
- 2 metal screws
- 1 cleaning cloth
- I/O cable 12 pin