RFID label for driving licence check
- Electronic driving licence check
- Easy handling High tamper resistance
- Use in conjunction with TachoStation
- Simple driving licence test by hanging up
- Destruction on removal
- Robust material with highest adhesive strength
- Reminder of driving licence selection date
Rapid driving licence checks
With the help of the label you can perform driving licence checks for your drivers and generate their legally-compliant documentation literally in the blink of an eye. The RFID label is stuck to the driving licence for this purpose. On the due date, your driver simply holds the RFID label directly up to the TachoStation, which recognises the label and confirms the check. Therefore, saving you further inspection or scanning work. It is not possible to remove the RFID label from the driving licence without destroying it, because the internal chip is rendered useless with this form of tampering. You save time and effort, because personal checks of the driving licence are no longer necessary.
Soon also possible: Working hours logging
According to the Working Hours Act, overtime hours must be logged and documented. The TachoStation will therefore offer central, automatic time logging for your employees, with the aid of the RFID label. Written records generated by your employees and additional software will therefore be superfluous.
- 18mm diameter
- Thickness <1 mm
- In order to check driving licences or document working hours semi-automatically, you require a TachoStation from version 2.0
Scope of supply
- Robust sticker with integrated chip
- To check driving licences electronically, you need a TachoStation from version 2.0 or the app DAKOdrive on a smartphone.
- RFID Tag on adhesive roll
In addition, there are costs for the TachoWeb portal, which is available in different variants:>Overview