- Flexible support point for reading out tachograph data (only with the DAKO-Key) and driver card
- Data can be transfer into the TachoWeb with ease
- Can also be used for working hours logging and driving licence checks
Please note that further fees might be applicable (see details).
DAKO-Key, driving licence with RFID tag and driver card not included in the scope of delivery.
- Maximum flexibility despite local readout
- Simple to operate with 7 inch touchscreen
- Timeless design
- Readouts also at over 540 public TachoStations across Germany and over 540 locations throughout Europe
- In order to read out tachograph data, you additionally require a DAKO-Key (not included in the scope of supply)
Rapid readout, analyzing and archiving
The TachoStation 2.0 is a fully compatible companion for reading out driver cards and tachograph data. You simply transfer the latest tachograph data, encrypted, from the DAKO-Key via the TachoStation to the DAKO data centre. Furthermore, all driver card data is read out automatically and transferred when the key is inserted at the station. You can view the data in the TachoWeb immediately. You therefore possess a central contact point for reading out and transferring all important data.
TachoStation 2.0 allows you to establish contact points available to your drivers for readouts around the clock. It is no longer necessary to interrupt your work on the PC, in order to read in driver card data or tachograph data. This not only saves you working time, it also provides you with the freedom to have all data available without distraction.
Easy to use without extensive explanations
Insert card, wait briefly for the signal, remove card. That is how easy it is to read out driver cards or the DAKO-Key at the TachoStation 2.0. There is no complicated operation before, during or after the readout process. As such, failed readout processes or time-intensive operating instructions are a thing of the past. All that is required in the one-off registration of all your drivers in TachoWeb genügt dazu.
- 288|137|168 (W | H | D)
- 12 V | 4 A mains power unit with coaxial power connector
- LAN connection
- RJ45 10Mbit
- Half Duplex
- User-friendly, 7 inch touchscreen
Scope of supply:
- TachoStation 2.0
- Network cable
In addition to the fixed costs presented in the product overview, further costs arise for the TachoStation:
- Annual licence fee and maintenance costs of €100. This includes maintenance of the firmware and the DAKO TachoStation.
- In order to use the TachoStation in this version for readouts, you require a user account in the DAKO-TachoWeb. Please note that this is associated with additional costs.
In case of questions please contact our support team on telephone number: +49 (0) 3641 5998 800